To book, complete the booking form and return it to Matt Graham Travel with a non-returnable deposit of £30.00 per person (full payment from 28 January 2017).
Provisional telephone bookings & e-mail bookings will be held for seven days awaiting receipt of your booking form and deposit or full payment.
Payment will be by Cheque, Postal Order or Bank Transfer. Credit/debit card facilities are not available.
Full payment of the balance due is required by Friday 10 February 2017.
Bookings made after Friday 27 January 2017 must be accompanied by full payment.
You are responsible for your own entry for the Virgin Money London Marathon. Matt Graham Travel does not have any guaranteed entries and is unable to handle your entry for you.
Correspondence about your booking will be sent to the lead name on your booking form. He or she will be responsible for payment and for passing relevant information to the rest of the group. However, the final arrangements for the weekend will also be sent separately to each Runner wherever possible.
Prices for hotel accommodation include the Support Pack facilities. Bookings for the Support Pack without accommodation are welcome.
- Superior accommodation is located at DoubleTree by Hilton Islington. Budget accommodation is located at the California, Howard Winchester and Kings Cross Inn Hotels.
- The Weekend prices include:
Budget Bed & Breakfast accommodation at California, Howard Winchester & Kings Cross Inn
Superior Bed & Breakfast accommodation at DoubleTree by Hilton Islington.
Three course Dinner at DoubleTree on Saturday (optional extra for Budget bookings )
Bus & Coach transfers in London, throughout the weekend as specified in the itinerary.
Post-race shower & changing facilities at DoubleTree Islington.
Post-race complementary buffet meal at DoubleTree Islington.
Spectator coach service to the Race.
- The weekend price does not include:
Travel to and from London
Your own transport to and from your pick up point (see note 16)
Meals, drinks & refreshments except as specified in the itinerary.
Telephone calls, internet charges and other extras at the hotels.
- Some charities have arranged their own facilities for their runners on Saturday evening and after the race. Where these replace the Matt Graham Travel facilities it is possible to claim a price reduction.
- The weekend prices include a return coach transfer from Central London to the Marathon Exhibition on Saturday. There is no reduction for Independent Travellers who make their own arrangements to go to the Exhibition.
- Cancellation.The weekend is offered subject to a minimum of 35 passengers. In the unlikely event of Matt Graham Travel having to cancel the Weekend, you will receive a full refund of your payments. My final date for cancellation by me is Friday 27 January 2017.
If you have to cancel your booking, the following charges will apply (as a percentage of the total cost):
Up to Friday 10 February 2017, deposit only
Up to Friday 3 March 2017, 50%
Up to Friday 24 March 2017, 80%
After Friday 24 March 2017, 100%
Telephone cancellations must be confirmed in writing.
- Insurance. In accordance with “The Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992” all passengers booked with Matt Graham Travel are fully protected for the initial deposit and subsequently the balance of all monies paid to us, arising from cancellation or curtailment of the holiday arrangements due to the insolvency of Matt Graham Travel.
We strongly recommend that you take out holiday insurance to cover cancellation, illness, injury and personal belongings.
- You will be responsible for your onward travel from your set down point on the return journey. The coaches will not make detours from the prescribed route, although intermediate set-down points en-route can be arranged in advance.
- Independent travellers (including those picked up at Luton & Stansted Airports) are responsible for their own return travel from DoubleTree Islington. Matt Graham Travel is not responsible for you being able to make departure times for coach, train or air services. You are expected to allow adequate time between completing the race and the departure of your return transport – Matt Graham can advise on this.